Favourite Moments of 2015

By Unknown - 13:07:00

Hey guys!

As the end of 2015 is coming near, I thought I'd share some of my favourite moments with you. 2015 has been such an amazing year for me. I graduated from high school, travelled to new places, went to two festivals and started studying Psychology in Leiden.
I've chosen my favourite photos of this year to share with you. You may have seen some already in blogposts, I will link those posts if you would like to read more about certain moments!
For now, continue reading if you want to find out about my favourite moments of 2015.


I'll start with the best moment of 2015: graduating high school! After seven years, I finally got my Gymnasium degree. 


I've been to Paris twice this year: one day in March with school and one day with my parents on my mom's birthday in July. I just can't get enough of this city, I can't wait to go back again and discover new places.


In June, I went to Madrid with a friend to celebrate the end of our exams. If you haven't visited this city yet, you definitely should. It is such a beautiful city with amazing sightseeings and delicious food.


Two weeks ago, I went to Essen, Germany, with my mom. We visited the Christmas market, but spend most of our time in the stores. If you want to go on a shopping trip, you should consider Essen. There is a Primark with 6 floors and a huge shopping mall with 4 floors where you can spend your whole day. ;)

  
Of course I've been to some concerts this year again. Not as many as I wanted to though, because of my final exams. I've been to three concerts this year, with Karlijn: Jett Rebel, Will & The People on September 30 and The Neighbourhood on November 19th, my 20th birthday.They all were amazing, but so different. 
Karlijn and I already have three concerts planned for 2016: Halestorm, Jett Rebel again and The 1975. I can't wait!


This year I went to two weekend festivals with Karlijn. We went to Rock Werchter, a festival of four days in Belgium where we saw Muse, Florence + The Machine, Lenny Kravitz and many more. In August, we went to Pukkelpop, another festival of four days in Belgium. There I saw my favourite band, Linkin Park, again for the second time. We also saw Limp Bizkit, The Offspring, Major Lazer, Twenty One Pilots and a lot more. Both festivals were amazing and I can't wait for the new festival season in 2016. I need to go to Rock Werchter (or Pinkpop) to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers (I love their music so much) and I really want to go to Lowlands!


In September I started studying Psychology at University Leiden. It's one of the best choices I've made so far. I really enjoy the study itself and I've made some great friends. They even got me a cake for my 20th birthday during Statistics lecture, so sweet!


And last but not least, just some of my favourite photos with friends.


I hope you have had an amazing 2015 too!
 What is your favourite moment of 2015?

xx Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties