A week in Périgord, France #part2

By Unknown - 12:16:00

Hey guys!
Welcome to the second part of my vacation in France! If you haven't seen the first part yet, go check it out here! In this post, I will show you the other two villages we have visited during this vacation: Périgueux and Saint-Jean-de-Côle. Prepare yourselves for a lot of photos again haha. Let me know in the comments what you think of the photos and outfits!

Périgueux 
On the same day we visited Brantôme, we visited the big city Périgueux, which is the capital of the department Périgord. We needed to buy some gifts for my mom's birthday the next day, so that is why we went to this place. There were a lot more shops here, so we knew for sure that we would find some cute gifts. If you don't want or like to shop, you should still visit Périgueux for its beauty. It is such a beautiful town with cute little alleys. The Cathédrale Saint-Front is the eyecatcher of the centre of Périgueux. It is a Roman Catholic church and a French historical monument. I think the church is very unique, especially its domes and turrets. So, if you're in the neighbourhood, don't forget to pay a visit to Périgueux and its cathedral. 

I wore the same outfit as in Brantôme, because it was the same day. I only added a red bandana, which I bought at Claire's in Périgueux. It won't be the last time you will see it, because I am obsessed with the bandana trend since this vacation. 

Saint-Jean-de-Côte
The last place I want to show you, is the little village Saint-Jean-de-Côte. My parents found out that this village is on the list of Les Plus Beaux Villages de France, so we needed to visit it. And oh boy, how glad I am we visited this cute village. It is so beautiful! It is a really small village, but if you are in the Périgord, you have to visit it. It is so worth it. Just take a look at the pictures below and I am sure you will get me. 
On this day, I wore this green summer dress from Monki. Lately, I have been obsessed with the colour green, because I think it looks great with my brown hair. I paired it with my black strappy sandals from H&M, which I bought last summer, and my favourite and everyday handbag from Stradivarius. 

So that is it about my vacation in France in July! I hope you enjoyed the photos, let me know what you think! And if you have ever visited the Périgord before, let me know about your experience! 
For now, I have to work for two more weeks and then it is time for Lowlands with my friends and Portugal with the boyfriend! Also, check out https://www.paperlesspost.com , there's a post coming soon about it!

xx Sherilynn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 reacties