Spring Primark Haul

By Unknown - 18:07:00

Hey guys!
The sun is shining bright and it's such nice weather today here in the Netherlands!  Lately, we've both been buying some stuff for spring and summer at Primark, so we thought we'd do a Spring Primark haul! Enjoy!


Sherilynn:
I went twice to the Primark at Rotterdam, Zuidplein this month because it's close to my school. Both times I bought some stuff and I'm really happy with all the things I've got.



First, I bought two playsuits. I've been looking for some cute ones for the summer, it's such an effortless outfit: grab a playsuit and some shoes and you're done. I wanted to buy a black one but black isn't a good choice for summer, sadly, so I went for these two colourful ones. I'm proud of myself that I bought some colour haha! I really like the prints of the playsuits and the back of the red playsuit! The red playsuit was €9 and the blue one was €7, so cheap!


Onto the shirts I've bought this month. I've bought four shirts and they're all crop tops (I have a serious obsession with crop tops, oops). The first one is this off-the-shoulder top with an acid wash effect. I've wanted a top like this for ages! It's so boho and perfect for festivals and I love it a lot. I wore this shirt when we went out for Karlijn's 19th birthday two weeks ago and I think it looked pretty cool with my Topshop high-waisted jeans. Besides crop tops, I'm obsessed with stripes so a striped crop top is just a perfect combi. It also has a high neck which I have been loving lately. The off-the-shoulder top was €8 and the striped crop top €4,50.


The other two crop tops I've bought are just two basic ones, a black and a dark grey one. I already have a black and a light grey one and they're just so comfy and cheap and easy to style. So when I saw they had these crop tops again I bought two new ones because I can always use these kind of tops. They were both only €3,50!



Onto accessories, I bought two things: a backpack and a necklace. I really needed a new bag for school because the zipper of my last schoolbag was broken. This time I wanted a backpack and when I saw this one I fell in love. It's just so me, I really love gingham and black and white so I had to buy it. Plus it was cheap, only €10! I'm only gonna use it for the upcoming month because I have my final exams of high school in May, so I don't need a bag of really good quality.
I also bought a necklace which was on sale for €2. I prefer gold jewelry and combined with the blue I think it looks really pretty.

Karlijn:




So I've bought a couple of shirts. To be honest I thought the Primark in Holland would sell shitty clothes, but I'm actually really happy with my purchases. The first shirt, with the print, was only 3 euros?! It fits quite nice with a different kind of fabric. The second shirt, the white striped one, was 6 euros. The black one with the colors 5 and the other white one was also 6 euros. For a solid price of 20 euros you have this. 


Next to this I bought two pairs of bikini bottoms. I got two Victoria Secret bikini's for my birthday two weeks ago which they fit perfectly by! They were 3 euro each. 
                              
We hope you liked the stuff we've bought over the past month at Primark! What was your favourite item? Let us know in the comments!
Also, we're gonna shoot our first look book soon, so stay tuned! :)

x Karlijn & Sherilynn






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Wat een leuke spulletjes heb je gekocht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik ben er ook echt superblij mee!

      Delete
  3. ik vind die ketting voor 2 euro echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ik was verbaasd dat die zo goedkoop was!

      Delete
  4. Oeh leuke items heb je gekocht! Die grijze en zwarte crop tops zijn echt super gaaf!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah dankjewel! Ja hé, ze zijn echt zo handig! Daarom heb ik er al meerdere van gekocht, ze zijn toch zo goedkoop :)

      Delete
  5. ohh die playsuits zijn leuk!

    ReplyDelete