Christmas in Düsseldorf

By Unknown - 16:43:00


Hello everyone! Last Sunday I've been to Düsseldorf with my mum for the famous Christmas markets. I thought it would be nice to write a blogpost about it to get in the Christmas spirit.



We went with a group tour so we had to leave early in the morning. Around 10.30 AM we arrived in Düsseldorf. The markets would open at 11 AM so we just walked a bit around and looked for a place to drink some coffee. We decided to go to Dunkin' Donuts. I've always wanted to try their donuts but there is no Dunkin' Donuts (yet) in The Netherlands. They had some special Christmas donuts so my mum and I both tried one. I chose the Christmas Tree Donut and my mum chose the Snowman Donut. 



The donuts were delicious. I hope there will be a Dunkin' Donuts in Holland soon. After enjoying our donuts we went to the Christmas markets. There are 6 Christmas markets in Düsseldorf and they all have their own theme, like one was the 'Angels market', the roofs of the little houses were decorated with angels.


the christmas markets got me totally in the Christmas vibes.
I wish we had such wonderful shop windows here in Holland around Christmas time.
These gingerbread cookies are the cutest.
I haven't really bought things in Düsseldorf, because the Christmas markets were pretty expensive and the regular shops were closed on Sunday. I only bought food: Hot Chocolate, a gingerbread man for my little sister, some roasted chestnuts for my dad and I bought a box with 6 Dunkin' Donuts for myself because I couldn't resist.





My mum and I both ordered a schnitzel in a restaurant called Schweinske
The last thing I wanted to show you is my outfit of that day. I dressed pretty warm because it would be really cold that day. I regretted not taking my gloves with me because my hands were so so cold. 
I went for all black (of course) and a 'statement scarf''.




Leather Jacket: Pimkie
Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Topshop
Scarf: Forever21
Shoes: New Look
Bag: thrifted
Necklace: H&M

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Have you ever been to a Christmas market?

x Sherilynn



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties