December/January Haul

By Unknown - 17:38:00


Hey guys, I'm back!
I had my Dutch literature oral exam so after New Year I've had no time to write a blogpost. But Karlijn wrote three posts, if you haven't read them yet, go check them out! I thought I'd start the new year with a haul. It's not much but I'm really happy with the stuff I got.


The first things I got are from Topshop. During Christmas break I had a meet-up with some cool chicks from The Neighbourhood in Amsterdam. I still had a fashion cheque for my birthday and I really wanted to go to the Topshop section at De Bijenkorf. It was sale so everything was so cheap. I got this blue striped long sleeve crop top for only €10. I also got this beautiful statement necklace because I thought it would look good with the crop top. The necklace was first €18 but it was reduced to only €5!


You may have noticed it already: I love reading. So when I went to Amsterdam during Christmas break I had to go to Waterstones, a huge English book store. I had a book gift card for my birthday so I used it to buy two books. I've bought We are all completely beside ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler and The shock of the fall by Nathan Flier. I can't wait to start reading these books! 




Lately, I've been obsessed  with frilly socks. That's why I couldn't resist these two pairs when I saw them at New Look. They were both €3,99. 


The last thing I got are these amazing shoes. I'm in love! They are so cute and so beautiful. And the best thing is, I can walk on them. They were on sale, from €30 to €15! I think the frilly socks will look pretty cute in these shoes. I know, it's not everyone their style, but I like it.

Well that's it for this post! I hope you liked it!
Do you like it when I do hauls? Comment below!

x Sherilynn








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties