Spring/Holiday Haul: Primark. Boohoo, H&M, F21, Lush & Monki

By Unknown - 16:19:00

Hey guys!

Today I have a haul for you! Lately I've been doing a lot of shopping for spring and for my trip to Budapest with my study association, which is in two weeks already! The spring/summer collections this year are amazing, so I just had to buy new stuff. I've also became a huge fan of the webshop Boohoo (check out Karlijn's post about Boohoo here). I even bought my Formal dress there and it fits amazing! I also did a lot of shopping in stores in Rotterdam, like Primark, F21 and more.
Check out below if you're curious what I've bought!

H&M



I'm in love with this year H&M loves Coachella collection! I would never wear these kind of clothes to a festival though, only crop tops and shorts. I think the clothes are perfect for my trip to Budapest. I needed some new fancy sandals and when I saw these I knew I had to buy them. They're pretty comfy too! I'm not a huge fan of blouses, but I really like the print of this one and it was cheap so I had to take it with me!
Blouse: €14,99
Crop top: €12,99
Shoes: €14,99

Primark



 I needed some new bikinis for Budapest, so when I saw these at Primark I had to get them. I think they look a bit like Triangl bikinis! The cups fit perfectly and you can buy the top and bottoms separately. I couldn't choose between mint and pink, so I decided to buy both the tops and only the bottoms of the mint bikini. I also found this black high-waisted denim shorts. I didn't own a pair of black denim shorts, so I just couldn't leave this one behind.
Mint/Pink bikini top: €5,00
Mint bikini bottoms: €4,00
Black high-waisted denim shorts: €13,00
Sunglasses: €3,50

Forever 21


Yes, I've bought another pair of shorts. This time I went for a bright blue pair of high-waisted shorts. You can never have too much shorts for summer and festivals right? ;) I only wear high-waisted shorts and jeans because I wear a lot of crop tops and I think it's more comfortable than low rise jeans, but that;s a personal thing. I think the dress is a closet essential, I think it will look great with a denim jacket or bomber jacket. 
Denim high-waisted shorts: €18,00
Striped dress: €13,00

Boohoo


I already said I'm a bit addicted to the webshop Boohoo. That's why I've been buying a lot there lately. I wanted to wear this orange playsuit on Kingsday, but the weather was pretty bad so I didn't wear it. But it's great for summer or festivals too! This dress was on sale and I really like the neckline and the print. It looks cute with a denim jacket. The navy blouse is cropped and I think it will look really nice with the black denim shorts of Primark.
Dress: €10,00 (sale)
Playsuit: €18,00
Blouse: €23,00

Monki


I wanted to buy this bomber jacket a while ago, but it was sold out at Monki. So when I saw it was back in stock I had to get it immediately. This bomber jacket isn't very thick so it's perfect for spring. I've worn it a lot already, you can wear it with anything. I'm thinking of doing a lookbook soon, let me know if you want to see a lookbook for spring/summer!
Bomber jacket: €45,00

Lush


I had to buy new shower gel because my 'Snow fairy' one was empty. I went for the 'It's Raining Men' shower gel, great name haha. It smells like honey and flowers, but not too sweet.
I also bought this charity pot of hand & bodylotion. It smells good and the money goes to charity, so that's a good deal I think!
Shower gel: €15,20
Hand & bodylotion: €5,00

So that's all I've bought lately! Of course I didn't buy this all in once, I'm still a poor Psychology student haha. 
What's your favourite item? Would you like to see a spring/summer lookbook?
Thanks for reading!

xx Sherilynn







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 reacties