GOODBYE 2016, HELLO 2017

By Unknown - 12:15:00


Hi everyone,
It's been a long time since our last blogpost (again I know). 
2016 hasn't been the year of blogging for me, I've been very busy with my study and my life around it. And to be honest, I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about on this blog. I'm still not a hundred procent sure what to do, but one thing I know: I really want to blog again. I'm going to try to write more posts, but shorter ones than before, because I've noticed that I got easily bored when writing a long post. I still love to take pictures and will keep posting lots of them because this is the reason why Karlijn and I started this blog. 
I hope 2017 will be a year of more blogging and we both are going to try our best to write more!
For now, I want to look back  on my favourite moments of 2016 and to share some exciting stuff about 2017 with you.

Favourite moments of 2016:

2016 has been a year full of travelling. I've visited some new places and some places I've been before but I still loved it. In March I organised the short trip of my study (Psychology) association to London and Oxford with my committee. We visited the Mindfulness Department of Oxford University, which was very interesting!

After this trip I've also been to Budapest with my study association and Karlijn and I went a day to Bruges.

 During the summer holidays I went on a multi city trip to Berlin and Prague with one of my best friends and visited Ghent with my boyfriend.

In November I had my last trip of the year. I visited Karlijn in Southampton, she was studying abroad there, and together we went a weekend to London which was really fun!

If you know me, I'm addicted to music and I love going to concerts. This year I've been to 9 concerts and one of them was really special. After 10 years being a fan, I finally saw one of my favourite bands live: Red Hot Chili Peppers!
I also went to Lowlands this year for the first time with a large group of friends, one of the best festivals I've been to! I already have a ticket for 2017, I guess that says enough haha.

Last but not least I passed my first year of my Bachelor Psychology this year! I'm really enjoying studying and Psychology is definitely the perfect study for me.

Looking forward on 2017
I've already planned some exciting things in 2017 and I have some goals I would like to achieve this year.

  • Living on my own in Leiden: I've found my own place in Leiden! So this means I'm moving out of my parents' house and have to take care of myself. I'm really excited about this, we're almost done with my room and I can't wait to share pictures of it with you!
  • Concerts and festivals: I've already planned some concerts and festivals for this year, which won't surprise you probably. I'm going to Lowlands again and to Jett Rebel, Roosevelt and The 1975!
  • Getting accepted for studying abroad in 2018: I really want to study abroad next year. I've been busy with this a lot and I really hope I will get accepted. If I will, you will here it soon!
  • Blog more: As I've said before, 2016 wasn't the year of blogging for me. I really want to blog more again in 2017 and talk more about fashion, hotspots and travelling. I've changed up the layout of our blog and I guess this post is a good start of blogging more!
  • Travelling outside Europe: This year I'm in the travelcommittee of my study association, which organises the long trip. The study association is turning 70 this year and because of this the trip will be outside of Europe: we're going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! I've never been outside of Europe before so you can imagine how excited I am. It's a lot of work, but I'm so proud I'm a part of it!
  • Enjoy life: I just want to enjoy life and the little things in 2017. A good cup of coffee, a good album, that kind of things. Besides that, my boyfriend is coming back tomorrow from 5 months travelling through Australia and New Zealand, so I can't wait to spend time with him and doing fun stuff! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties