A Little Bit of Unboxing

By Unknown - 22:39:00

 

Hey guys! Happy New Year! I hope you all have had a great NYE and I wish you the best for 2015!

This week I received my order of bol.com, a huge webshop in Holland. I thought I could do a little unboxing article today and show you what I bought. It's not a huge unboxing, I only bought three things because I got a €20 giftcard.



The first thing I got is a CD, Humbug by Arctic Monkeys. I already mentioned in my last post I had ordered it. I have wanted this CD for a long time now because it has my favourite song of the Arctic Monkeys on it: Crying Lightning. I also really love Pretty Visitors. Now I only need to buy AM and I will have all their CDs. The CD was €9,99


The other two things I've bought are two books, because you can never have too much books, right?



The first one is The Circle by Dave Eggers. I thought the book looked pretty cool and the story sounded interesting. The book was €7,49. 



The second book is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I think most of you have heard of it already, because it has been made into a film. I haven't seen it though, because I really wanted to read the book first. The book was €8,49.


I hope you enjoyed this short article!

Let me know if you have read one of these books or if you listen to the Arctic Monkeys :)

x Sherilynn


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 reacties